We are a team of experts in the following disciplines: informatics, embedded software and cybernetics. Together, the team is well equipped to innovate and solve challenging problems in developing software for devices. Headquartered in the Czech Republic, we primarily serve customers in Europe. We frequently travel to customer locations.
Raging was established and started cooperation with its first customer in product development for the defense sector. This long-term, mutually beneficial cooperation continues up to this day.
Raging overhauled its customer delivery processes, moved to fully agile development practices, and started deploying solutions based on embedded Linux. This led to significant growth in capabilities, employees, and sales.
Raging developed internal know-how in location, mapping, multimedia processing, and 3D graphics. Our engineers now work with tools and components from low-level microprocessor development to Android and Linux-based systems and user interface development.
Over the years, Raging accumulated unique expertise in developing state-of-the-art embedded products and solutions. Our designs and technological know-how have helped companies establish reliable, successful outcomes with a maintainable and extensible software ecosystem. As a result, we decided to expand our reach and started cooperating with the first customer in the medical area.
Started serving the
Hours spent on
Heerbrugg, Switzerland &
Brno, Czech Republic
Up to 80%
Of our work is typically
Of our experts with
a university degree.
- Control systems engineering
- Bootloaders and bare-metal
- Embedded Linux customization
- Multimedia processing
- Protocol design
- Complex user interfaces for web, desktop, mobile
- Communication: UART, SPI, I2C, ADC
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, Ethernet, USB, serial
- Power management, battery management
- Microcontrollers: ARM, PIC, AVR
- Testable code
- Simulations and emulations
- Automation of end-to-end acceptance tests
- Hardware test infrastructure
- Performance, capacity, durability tests
- Design for hardware failure
- Built-in self-test, diagnostics, logging
- Calibration and compensation
- Agile methodology
- CI/CD pipelines, also for embedded systems
- Architecture development, prototyping, reviews, feedback
- Domain-driven design
- Requirement specifications
- Implementation estimations
- Source code analysis and review, refactorings